Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wow! It's been over a month since I last blogged. Eden is growing so fast, and Owen is full of energey--it's hard to keep up.

Eden just turned 12 weeks. She's amazing at holding her head up & has a smile that completely fills your heart with joy. Those baby blues are still blue!! Hooray!! She's our social bug, and loves to be where the action is--which is usually anywhere Owen happens to be playing!

Owen is READY for summer--or, is it that I'm ready to send him outside for playtime? Not sure. Either way, he's climbing the walls--literally. So, we're taking him rock climbing. I can't wait!! I haven't been climbing since he was 3 weeks old, and I'm definitely suffering from withdrawal. I can't wait to see how he takes to it.

As promised--below are photos from Eden's dedication at church.











No comments: