Sunday, November 11, 2007

No, I haven't had the baby yet.

I received 5 phone calls in a row all asking if I'd had the baby yet.

If you're reading this: Don't call us, we'll call you. We don't plan on keeping the birth of our child a secret (obviously, we're posting intimate details of our life on the world wide web).

I wasn't feeling anxious until all these calls started happening. Now it's like I'm pressured to push this kid out--and my due date is still two weeks away!

So--here's your official update: I was taken off bed rest, though they want me to take "rests" 3x a day for a least an hour (meaning laying down). I plan to go back to work tomorrow. I feel great. Blood pressure is normal (except when I get a phone call about whether or not I've had the baby). The baby will come when it comes. Thanks for asking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH,Thelma! Poor kiddo! The waiting is the worst part. Still thinking of you and praying for you and the little bambino! Glad you are off bed rest. Love ya!