Sunday, July 19, 2009

Yet Another Photo-Catch up

I just found the cord to my camera that connects to the computer and enables me to download pictures. So, here's another photo catch-up from May through mid-July.

Eden taking a bath after eating black beans. I have hilarious video from this bath time.

Owen being a boy. (If you can't tell, he's hooked a line of carabiners to the grill, and is attempting to haul it across the back deck. No, I don't know why--beyond the fact that he is a boy. These are the bizarre things they do.)

One of only two photos we took while camping before Eden's little "adventure."

The kiddos, and Owen's buddy Julian at The Elders concert at the Foote Lagoon.

Saturday morning breakfast picnic and cartoons. I did this all the time as a kid--good memories.

No comments: