Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Back to what you'd really like to hear about..

THE KIDS!!!

Eden is walking--really walking. She's got the whole "Frankenstein" walk down, and it's awesome watching her get a bit better at it every day. I'm working on getting a good video of it, but when I start cheering and clapping she starts laughing and falls down.
I caught Owen carrying Eden yesterday. She was in my room (which, is a "no-no"), and he hauled her up & plunked her down in the dining room. Since it looked rather uncomfortable for Eden, I asked Owen not to do that again. Owen is a big helper though, and has really taken to heart being a big brother & keeping his sister out of trouble. (Nevermind the antics at the dining table.)
Owen has managed to find 3 books at the library, on his own, at different times, all about trains. He is very excited about his finds, and delights in showing them to me when he comes home.
Eden is rapidly learning, I'm amazed at how quickly she catches on to something/anything/everything. She's got Anatomy 101 down pretty well, and will easily help you find your nose, should you lose it.

Oh, and if you are so interested that you do want to know about the latest in my work drama saga--I have had three "interviews" (more like chats with friends), who all are interested in hiring me. Mostly freelancing or work-at-home opportunities that will allow me to continue putting Matt & the kids as a first priority. God's plan is so clear & evident in our lives right now that despite our financial circumstances we're really at peace and very happy.

No comments: