Monday, August 18, 2008

9 months old

Sunday marked Eden's 9th month outside my womb. *Sigh*














I got this idea from my friend Rose.
Nine things I love about my baby girl (in no particular order):

9. An amazing smile and delightful giggle that cures any sadness from any room
8. Her eyes that twinkle (especially when she smiles)
7. Eden is "gifted" ;) at blowing raspberries
6. The look in her eyes when her "da" walks into the room. They've had a special bond since the first day, and though sometimes I feel left out--mainly, I'm very happy she's her daddy's girl.
5. She is scrappy. No matter the obstacle, she is determined to overcome it (or him--meaning Owen).
4. The way she cuddles and clings to me. Sure, some days I wish she would like to be held more by someone else, but truly I LOVE having a baby want and need her mama so much.
3. Her jabber. What a talker we have! You should hear Owen & Eden converse as we drive around town. Their special "talk" always ends up in giggles (and subsequent raspberry-blowing contests).
2. Her chubby little legs
1. Her sweet voice--nothing is more precious than when she says "mama"

2 comments:

Rose said...

Precious! Love that Starbucks cap!

Grandma Lola said...

oh my! that was a terrific idea Rose. Thank you...just what a long distance grandma needs.