Friday, August 29, 2008

Random List of Thoughts

  • Matt leaving for annual "guys-only" trip today.
  • Made granola bars that are super-healthy for CF kids, and great for rock-climbing hubbies too. (Owen approved, and is currently gobbling it up.)
  • Obsessed with www.thepioneerwoman.com --wish I could remember to take pretty pictures while cooking like she does & post my recipes.
  • Eden now has two pearly whites, and LOVES chomping on cheerios.
  • Owen will spend hours swinging from the clips we hung from the porch rafters (see videos below). Thank heaven Matt set that up before leaving for his trip.
  • Hoping to get some projects done this weekend. We'll see how it goes.
  • Starting a new Bible study at my home for moms.
  • Totally excited about Sarah Palin being named VP running mate for McCain.
  • Planning on a movie date night with Owen tonight. Cookies and cartoons HOORAY!

1 comment:

Grandma Lola said...

Missed hearing from you today. This was my last day to get my classroom ready for the first day of school. Hope you and Owen had a great evening! Wish I had been able to enjoy it with the both of you...even as a fly on the wall.