Sunday, August 31, 2008

Another list because I'm tired

More random thoughts.

  • Any time a political ad or news story comes on the television Owen gets very excited, and starts shouting "McCain, McCain, McCain!" He doesn't seem so excited about Obama. I have no idea why my son has these political preferences--we haven't talked with him directly about the election (afterall, he is only 3). I haven't shared with him who I plan on voting for, but it's apparent his decision is made up.
  • Matt's home after an exhausting, and physically draining trip. He had a great time, but says he'll never do that climb again. He was home for a few hours, and then had to go to work. It's been 4 straight days of no husband/dad for dinner & bedtime hours. Two nights of sleeping alone. Yeah, it could be worse, but I'm not used to it & I haven't slept very much in the last couple days.
  • Aunt Billie and cousin Emerson spent the day with us on Saturday. Emerson is already bigger than Eden, but he is SUCH a cutie! Eden and Emerson had a lot of fun staring at each other, poking each other, and chewing on each other's toys.

No comments: