Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 16: The Library

Today was the kids' first trip to the public library. I had planned on taking a picture of the stack of books and videos Owen checked out, but well, Owen liked his books so much that he's sleeping with them.
Yep, I'm grinning ear to ear that my boy likes books so much. I love that he stays up late reading, and insists on several being read before bedtime and nap time.
Tomorrow we're headed to the public pool to practice Owen's mad swimming skills he's learned in class. Lessons are going very well. Owen really enjoys being in the water.

Eden said her first word today. I attempted to get it on video, but of course she clammed up every time I turned on the camera. Much to my dismay she is clearly saying "Dada." :( Matt, of course, is quite pleased with his little girl.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Um yes, join the Mama in the "Dada" club. I posted a video on it. Just ask Colin to say Mama, and he says A-Dada!