Monday, July 28, 2008

Day 22: Catching Up on Pictures

Today we returned to routine--mostly. Matt switched his schedule to help a co-worker, which meant he was home today.
It turned out well, b/c a few students also canceled today, so he had a nice long quiet morning. Owen enjoyed having his daddy around all morning too. It's amazing how just a few minutes with Matt can change Owen's behavior completely.

Today was also our last day of Bible study "A Divine Calling." *sniff* I wish we could keep going. It was what I looked forward to every Monday. It had become a renewing each week of this daunting task as "mother."

The batteries are re-charged, and here are some photos from last week. The first is Owen reading to Eden last Wednesday (after our first trip to the library).















This is my dad and Owen riding the train at the park last Saturday.















This is Eden waiting patiently for Owen to finish riding the train so she can go home and eat.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for your sweet words about our class, Tamara. I'm glad it was an encouragement to you. I will miss it, too...maybe we can do another one soon. It was a blessing to me to have you in class! :)

Grandma Lola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma Lola said...

1. We are now in Oklahoma and I only cried a little bit after leaving your house.
2. I not going to share my jam with Jeremy and Mo.
3. That one picture of Owen on the train is just not enough to describe the experience of the train park!
4. Miss you!

Rose said...

Wow, Eden is so a mini you! Love the pics! Your dad is doing the long hair thing now, huh?