Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day 17:

I'm not doing a great job of taking pictures while my folks are here (they've been taking plenty--maybe I should just download some of their shots).

Today Mom & Dad watched Eden while Owen and I went to the pool. It was so cold today & overcast, so we didn't stay long. Owen really wanted to go down the big slide, but I'm not quite ready for that! We did go into deeper water (3 whole feet) to practice going under. He did a great job.

Eden says "Dada" pretty much all day, but I realized today that she does say "Mama"--but only when she's really upset (mad or sad). It would be nice if she said it when she's happy, but I'll take what I can get!

Tomorrow Matt & I have an afternoon date planned. I can't wait! We got a coupon in the mail for P.F. Chang's, so guess that will be where we go. Just getting away for a few hours alone with my husband will be fantastic no matter where we go.

No comments: