Sunday, July 27, 2008

Day 20 & 21

Saturday blew by so fast, I didn't realize I hadn't posted until this morning. It was Mom & Dad's last day here, and we had a packed schedule.
We went to visit Aunt Karen in the morning, and then came home for naps. After dinner we went to the train park.

I wish I could share some photos, but the batteries in my camera are dead. I would LOVE to get a picture of the kiddos right now--Owen is wearing one of Matt's shoes, and Eden has the other--chewing on the shoestring. It's very cute.

Today was simply a day of rest. I made more jam, and that's the extent of what I've accomplished today. Sooner or later I'm going to have to face the berry stains on the counters, but for now I'm just enjoying a quiet day.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Berry stains, shmerry stains.

Enjoy your kiddos!

How is Aunt Karen?