Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day 25: Sell, sell, sell

Today, I decided to use my computer time to generate money. So, I posted stuff on craigslist.org. These are two of the items I listed, and I've already received responses on both!












I've made a long list of items I plan on selling.

Other news today: my printed materials for Nurtured Mother arrived! Hooray! I now have business cards and brochures that I can send out to promote my doula business. Tomorrow I'll be packaging them up to take over to clinics and doctor's offices, and to anyone else that is willing on promoting me.
We're praying more income comes in soon. We've cut back everywhere we can think of, and Matt had great success in reducing costs on insurance and wireless services through his company perks program (he's already saved us over $300/year). Come October though, if we don't have some major income increases soon, our savings will be depleted. We're still hopeful he'll be promoted soon.